Register

News:

NJBFRC Reports now available in RSS. Get the latest reports delivered to you reader as soon as they are posted! See the post on this forum for more info.

saquavic

February 10, 2017, 08:37:07 AM
Newbie Posts: 3
Hi, My name is Vic. I have been interested in Sasquatch since my experience in Stillwater NJ in the mid-80s. It was about 1 am when screams as loud as a lion's roar came toward my window, so loud that the vinyl siding vibrated.  I have investigated wood knocks, branch twist and other things that have been happening in the same area since. I have been involved with a few bfro investigations a few years back but now, go out on my own.
 Recently I have been an investigating area where wood knocks have been happening and bipedal walking in a stream with wood knocks as well at the same time has been happening. I tied a pear on a string and used a pulley to pull it up about 12 ft in the air near a branch twist about ten ft in the air at the same location. I set a new camera up that malfunctioned, and that night the pear was taken.
  I used to think that they migrated in the spring to the Deleware region. The repetitive hundreds of years food source to this area is a large shad run. However, I think now I have pinpointed an area that only they could reach, and  that is in cliffs where I feel there is a family of them near this area. I feel since the incidence of these things has happened year round now and for many years from what I have been told or experienced.  I would like to find a few people who are not afraid to go out with me in the middle of the night to set up more investigations this spring.