Register

News:

Forum has been successfully updated.

Regina

May 21, 2008, 08:04:08 PM
Newbie Posts: 3
This is in response to the question, "Is the sound clip real?" on your older SOUND Thread.

The sound clip you have featured in your post is real.  It is taken from Ron Morehead's THE BIGFOOT RECORDINGS VOLUME 2, which you can get from

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

The conversation between a male and female BF is taking place in the Sierra Mountains at Ron's hunting base camp.  Ron also tries to talk to them and they do respond to him.

Someone has transcribed the language between these two BF's as well as what they are saying to Ron.

You will be amazed to find out what language it is!

If you are interested, information on this topic can be found at

http://www.bigfootreferenceguide.com/   

once you register.....

Just helping true NJ Bigfoot Researchers!

Re: Just to Re-awaken your SOUNDS thread......

megapod Reply 1 May 22, 2008, 07:10:06 PM

Regina,
  I briefly listened to the blog cast that you participated in and I am hard pressed to imagine what you were describing. It did not sound like a bipedal primate however.

NJBigfoot Reply 2 September 29, 2008, 04:56:19 PM

The Jacobs photos are that of a mangy black bear. I don't see how we can jump to the conclusion that it's a Bigfoot when this explanation fits just fine.

Also, Megapod, and I'm not trying to be a wise ass here, but you said "It did not sound like a bipedal primate however." What does a bipedal primate soundlike anyway? I can't confirm ever hearing one, can you? Can anyone?

Regina, you're post claims that "The sound clip you have featured in your post is real." That's a rather vague statement. I mean, of course the sound clip is real. We can listen to it. It exists. But whether or not it is the vocalization of a Bigfoot... I'm afraid that cannot be answered so easily. How can you make that statement. How do you know it's a real Bigfoot? If that's in fact what you meant.

I'm sorry folks. Just my two cents.

benny Reply 3 November 26, 2008, 03:45:29 AM

Could we get that sound bite on the site here or somewhere else?

NJBigfoot Reply 4 February 26, 2009, 10:04:41 AM

I started this forum so people with an interest in possible BF in NJ could discuss it. I also started this website and forum before I fell into serious doubt about the existance of these creatures. The more I examine the subject, and the more I learn, the less I really "believe" in it. I think we all need to be a little more critical of it, and honest with ourselves.

Could be I'm wrong, but 60 years of beating the thing to death without any more convincing evidence for their existence, and all the nonsense and idiocy that has spewed forth from the "field" of Bigfoot research speaks volumes about what we're really dealing with. People want to believe in stuff, whether it's real or not. That goes for gods, ghosts, ESP, UFOs, angels, fairies, demons, the loch ness monster, the Bermuda triangle, dowsing, etc., etc.

It's all the same.

Rrocco Reply 5 May 19, 2009, 09:15:24 AM

I have to agree with you that most of us need to believe in something in order to try to justify and understand the meaning and/or mysteries that consume us in life. Most of the answers we seek can be found for the most part by using two simple words "Common Sense". I'm not responding to your thread in order to convince you of anything because you’re going to base your beliefs on your interpretations of the evidence at hand. I try to keep an open mind and take everything with a grain of salt because there is so much information to absorb, especially when it pertains to this subject. My personal belief in the existence of this creature is based on my own experiences and information gathered from books and the internet. I know the thought of a 6-8ft. / 300-800lbs. undiscovered hominoid/primate roaming regions of the world, never the less NJ, is hard to swallow but it is not impossible. Let me leave you with this, last year while surfing the web I found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCWXwsNuikQ). If you haven't already viewed this in its entirety give it a shot. I find some of these theories hard to believe but so are a lot of other theories pertaining to Bigfoot. ;)

NJBigfoot Reply 6 May 20, 2009, 03:41:54 PM

So far I've only watched the 1st segment, but Pye is dead wrong about science and "the establishment." His talk is geared to rally the "family" of Bigfoot believers against scientists whom he has placed in a negative light for the sole purpose of bolstering the "belief system."

A lot of people need a group to belong to. A lot of people need speakers to convince them that they're fighting the good fight and that what they believe, regardless of whether or not it is real, is worth defending. Self-help gurus, Christian evangelists, proponents of universal powers and all sorts of mystical nonsense have their speakers and their followers.

I wouldn't bring my car to a shade tree mechanic unless he had an established track record for successfully repairing cars. That is what one would consider evidence. Proof that he can do the work and that his work gets results.

Where is Pye's proof? Why should I believe what he has to say about the existence of Bigfoot? Why should he have more clout than a fellow who has studied, and earned degrees in anthropology?

Why does he have more clout among Bigfoot believers? Because they need someone to make them feel positive about their belief, and he does. He's on their side.

I'll watch the rest, just to give it a fair shake.

megapod Reply 7 May 21, 2009, 05:44:16 AM

The best book I have read so far that gives the reader the opportunity to evaluate the "scientific evidence" is Jeff Meldrums book, Sasquatch: Legend meets Science. He presents the subject in a very objective manner and is the first to say that the scientific community is not going to validate a species without a specimen. That being said, the empirical evidence suggests that the subject warrents further investigation. I myself am fairly sure there is something out there. I don't know about NJ but certainly the in the Pacific Northwest.

Rrocco Reply 8 May 22, 2009, 08:51:20 AM

Like I stated in my previous thread, I remain very open minded with any material pertaining to BF but I also take everything with a grain of salt. I am not a member of any group, I am not affiliated with any organization, and I am not a follower of any particular person. I posted Pye's link in order to share information with people who are interested in this subject. Isn't that what forums like this are about, "Sharing Info"? My belief in BF is not based on someone else's theories or experiences but my own. Now with that being said I'm going to share a pic that I took in Sept. of 2008. The pic is of a suspected footprint. I say suspected because I'm not an expert. So since I'm not an expert I have to use common sense. It is a single suspected print that I and a companion found in the middle of a seldom used trail in Wharton State Forest. I won't go into any more details unless asked because whoever views this is going to draw their own conclusions anyway. I would like to say in my opinion that this suspected print isn't definitive proof by any means but it left me with more questions than answers.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:27:26 AM by Rrocco »

megapod Reply 9 May 22, 2009, 12:17:27 PM

Difficult to make out detail from the photo but it appears as though there are toes visible. Did you happen to measure the length? Was there anything that strongly suggested this was a track and not just a mark in the ground made by some other means? Like I said the photo is tough to make out. Thanks for posting the picture.

Rrocco Reply 10 May 22, 2009, 12:42:00 PM

The distortion in the pic is from having to resize in order to post on my thread. The original pic has much more clarity. We didn't have a tape measure the day we came across the suspected print but if you need a reference I'm wearing a size 10.5 boot. There was nothing on or near the trail to suggest anything else other than a foot made that print. I made an attempt to clear up the pic and used microsoft paint to give it some lines for scale. We estimated the size at about 13" to 14".
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:33:35 PM by Rrocco »

megapod Reply 11 May 23, 2009, 04:49:38 PM

DV, I just noticed this comment.What I was stating, as I recall, was that the physical description she gave of the creature did not "sound" like she was describing a bigfoot (or any other primate). Nothing to do with vocalizations. And yes I have heard bipedal primates, a bit too frequently in fact  :) Not to be a wise ass or anything ;)

Also, Megapod, and I'm not trying to be a wise ass here, but you said "It did not sound like a bipedal primate however." What does a bipedal primate soundlike anyway? I can't confirm ever hearing one, can you? Can anyone?

Rrocco, thanks for posting again. It appears that the second and third digits (if they are indeed digits) have been compromised and look like one. Was there any seperation when you found it? I would think that if there are large primates roaming the pine barrens, tracks would be rare as the substrate is not conducive to holding a print ( pine needles and sand). I will say that from the picture it does appear to look like a large foot print. How wide was the heel relative to the area just below the toes?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 05:01:29 PM by megapod »

Rrocco Reply 12 May 24, 2009, 09:16:45 AM

The first thing that was noticed when we came across this possible print was four visible toes. Upon inspecting it more closely the separation was evident even though it's hard to tell from the pic. If my memory serves me right, it rained a couple to a few days prior and the trail this was found on didn't show any indication of recent human activity, (i.e. no foot, vehicle, ATV, bike prints/marks, etc..). Also, there was nothing on or near the area to suggest anything other than a bare foot made that impression. After taking the pic we removed some of the forest litter that had fallen into to it to get a better look and found what seemed to be a fifth toe "pinky" but it wasn't as distinctive. We couldn't determine how wide the heel was because the depth of the impression went from front to back. Our best guess on the length was based on some twigs that were pushed into the ground around the heel area. You can see an example of one of the twigs in the pic. The ground around the impression was very hard. I tried stomping into it with my foot and didn't even make a dent, I weigh 200bls. So after ruling out all other possibilities and using some common sense we came to the conclusion that either someone was walking on that trail bare foot (Unlikely but possible) or something else made that print. If anyone has any other suggestions, comments, or questions please feel free to reply.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:30:08 PM by Rrocco »

NJBigfoot Reply 13 May 25, 2009, 11:36:46 AM

DV, I just noticed this comment.What I was stating, as I recall, was that the physical description she gave of the creature did not "sound" like she was describing a bigfoot (or any other primate). Nothing to do with vocalizations. And yes I have heard bipedal primates, a bit too frequently in fact  :) Not to be a wise ass or anything ;)

I stand humbly corrected.

Rrocco, thanks for posting again. It appears that the second and third digits (if they are indeed digits) have been compromised and look like one. Was there any seperation when you found it? I would think that if there are large primates roaming the pine barrens, tracks would be rare as the substrate is not conducive to holding a print ( pine needles and sand). I will say that from the picture it does appear to look like a large foot print. How wide was the heel relative to the area just below the toes?

benny Reply 14 May 27, 2009, 10:53:30 PM

Rrocco great pictures and thanks for all the information you gave in your post. Did you happen to notice anything along the trail like tree twists or where the subject entered onto the trail? The track does look pretty fresh and preserved well. Also could you make out anymore in the direction you traveled? Have you been back to the area where you found this print since?  ;D